Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Material Girl.

They say money can't buy happiness. The only people who say this are people who don't have it.

In my new purple shoes, I stand above the world and watch an angry man who's heavy on his girl.

In my new purple shoes, I am strong again from that convincing smile that was once a friend.

Nobody knows how it's all going to go though everybody hopes that she's finally going to win...this time around.

In my new black dress, I can steal away from an angry man who has nothing nice to say,

In my new black dress, people look at me and see all the things that you hated me to be.

Nobody knows how it's all going to go though everybody hopes that she's finally going to win...this time around.

I can cry on my own shoulder, I don't need your help to pull through.

Cause I got new purple shoes and my cute hair cut and a new black dress....And I look real good.

Nobody knows how it's all going to go, Everybody hopes that she's finally going to win...this time around.

1 comment: