Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Know Now What They Do.

I'm not like that now. I know better .

I know now that people lie and promises can be broken as quick as they are made . I understand that I might never be loved or never deserve it as much as the person next to me and too quickly good things fly in front of your eyes before you can reach out and grab them . I know that you can't change or help time, so every now and then it will just run out. There isn't a place for everyone in the world, so if you're standing alone for awhile, that's probably the reason why. Not everything in life comes easy , but when you work the hardest, that's when it's the best . You can't always expect people to care, and even when your best friends stab you in the front, don't think for one minute that they didn't already aim for your back. They missed for a reason. I have found out to soon, that in the end, you are your own best friend . Everyone will be broken at some point in their life and more often than not , its gonna hurt like hell . But you can't stop it. You can't change your fate. However cliched this sounds, some things are meant to be and all the pain you go through will end up resulting in something huge . You don't know what it is and when it happens, it will hit you like a ton of bricks.... Hard !! At some point, when you have experienced everything you can, the words 'Life' and 'Risk' won't mean anything to you anymore. Overtime, certain things no longer have an affect on you . And that happens because that's the way it supposed to be . But you'll learn all that later in life when little things like a sunrise or an impromptu peck on the cheek start to matter.


Nobody wants to admit this, but bad things will keep on happening. Maybe that's because it's all a chain, and a long time ago someone did the first bad thing, and that led someone else to do another bad thing, and so on. You know, like Chinese Whispers. That game where you whisper a sentence into someones' ear, and that person whispers it to someone else, and it all comes out wrong in the end. But then again, maybe bad things happen because it's the only way we can keep remembering what good is supposed to look like.

People are always shouting they want to create a better future. It's not true. Don't be fooled by it. The future is an apathetic void of no interest to anyone. The past is full of life, eager to irritate us, provoke and insult us, tempt us to destroy or repaint it. The only reason people want to be masters of the future is to change the past.

The world is rarely the way it's suppose to be. And given the chance, I don't need someone else to help me make a mess of my life.... I do a pretty good job all on my own !!

Disclaimer : This piece is written out of personal experience and sheer boredom at work. Any resemblance to your life is purely co-incidental. Not subject to approval. If your comment ends with a " Can I Make Friendship " the answer is " You need to go shank yourself ". Kick the bucket, I have and I'm still alive. Blog is also sanitized for your protection.

No comments:

Post a Comment